Developer website: PubBlog.com
MailSteward will archive all of your email in a database for easy retrieval. Click on the Store Email button and MailSteward will go to work storing copies of all your email text, HTML, attachments, and raw source, into a relational database file. MailSteward has a wealth of features for importing, tagging, saving, and exporting, including the ability to export your vital email information to a number of standard data formats.
- Safely archive your large volume of vital email information.
- Easily access your email database with fast, sophisticated searching.
- Protect your precious email data from data format obsolescence.
If you are running OS X 10.8 or later, and you are using the Mac OS X Mail program, or can export mbox files from Microsoft Entourage, Eudora, or other email clients, and you have thousands of emails to keep track of, then MailSteward is exactly what you need.
Note: Version 12 is a paid upgrade from previous versions.
- Fixed bug that prevented the import of an mbox file that was exported from Microsoft Outlook.
- Fixed bug that caused a crash when archiving an email with no body.
- OS X 10.10 or later