BibDesk is a bibliographic reference manager for OS X. BibDesk is designed to help organize and use bibliographic databases in BibTeX .bib format. In addition to manual typing, BibDesk lets you drag-and-drop or cut-and-paste .bib files into the bibliographic database and automatically opens files downloaded from PubMed. BibDesk also keeps track of electronic copies of literature on your computer and allows for searching your database through several keys.
BibDesk integrates well with TeX for creating citations and bibliographies. This integration includes a Citation search completion service, and drag-and-drop more...
- Hidden preference to save only the relative path for linked files
- Don't show QuickLook from detail editor when linked files change
- Make it easier to drop on the detail editor
- Fix a bug in auto generation formats
- Fix moving to trash actions on OS X 10.11
- Some support for moved TeX more...
- OS X 10.6 or later