iDefrag helps defragment and optimize your disk for improved performance. Features include:
- Supports HFS and HFS+ (Mac OS Extended).
- Supports case sensitive and journaled filesystems.
- Supports adaptive hot file clustering ("Hot Zone").
- Four powerful defragmentation algorithms:
- Compact data, moving all free space to one place.
- Optimize filesystem metadata.
- On-line defragmentation.
- Defragment whilst your disk is mounted.
- Advanced programmable optimization.
- Rearrange your disk the way you want.
- B-Tree metadata
- Fixed iDefrag to work on 10.10 again (was partially broken in 5.1.2 because of a bug in OS X and/or the developer tools relating to code signatures).
- Improve the rejection of old licenses to make it obvious what’s happening.
- Fixed an unusual crash that might be caused by pre-release versions of Mac OS X.
- OS X 10.10 or later