OnyX is a multifunction utility that you can use to verify the startup disk and the structure of its system files, to run miscellaneous maintenance and cleaning tasks, to configure parameters in the Finder, Dock, Safari, and some of Apple's applications, to delete caches, to remove certain problematic folders and files, to rebuild various databases and indexes, and more.
- The Recent Items in the Apple menu are correctly deleted now
- Deleting the logs improved
- New replacement icons
- New option: Turn on/Turn off the DNS prefetching in Safari
- New option: Show/Hide the Safari custom bookmark icons
- New option: Show/Hide the volume/brightness screen overlays
- Integrates version 3.13.0 of sqlite3 more...
- OS X 10.11