Processing is a programming language and environment built for the electronic arts and visual design communities. It was created to teach fundamentals of computer programming within a visual context and to serve as a software sketchbook. The software exports Java applets which may be posted on the Internet and shared with other artists and designers.
Bug Fixes - Graphics
- curveVertex() does not work with FX2D renderer
- Hide menu bar on OS X when FX2D is running full screen
- Add quotes to the necessary parameters in the size() error messages
- Editor menu is outside the visible screen with 800x480 display
- Add a patch for FX2D menubar not hiding, root cause not sorted out
- Fix depth more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later