Processing is a programming language and environment built for the electronic arts and visual design communities. It was created to teach fundamentals of computer programming within a visual context and to serve as a software sketchbook. The software exports Java applets which may be posted on the Internet and shared with other artists and designers.
- If prettyVersion isn't present, just use version number
- Ensure that update.id is set before checking for contrib updates
- Clicking "Update" button in contrib manager shows non-retina version of icon
- Fix the library reporting scripts on the server
- Missing version number putting 'null' in the UI
- Major clean-ups
- OS X 10.7.3 or later