SuperCollider was written by James McCartney over a period of many years, and is now an open source project maintained and developed by various people. It is used by musicians, scientists, and artists working with sound. For some background, see SuperCollider described by Wikipedia.
- 2009-09-03 add support for Mac OS 10.5 and greater 64-bit builds of plugins and scsynth
- 2009-07-xx iphone support by Axel Balley added - ab
- 2009-07-21 EnvirGui added, a gui for livecoding/editing environments - adc
- 2009-07-24 Server.plotTree method for visualising the groups and synths on the server - sw
- 2009-07-31 mac osx text-completion feature now includes sclang more...