Vuo, a visual programming environment, lets you design and build live, interactive media. Drag, drop, and connect Vuo's building blocks to make your own graphics, animations, sounds, apps, UI prototypes, and more.
Vuo is designed to be both incredibly fast and easy to use. To create a multimedia composition with Vuo, you start by browsing through Vuo's library of nodes and pick out the ones you want to use. Nodes are your building blocks. Some nodes connect to devices, such as a mouse or a MIDI controller. Other nodes make something happen on the screen, such as popping up a window or drawing a sphere. Other nodes more...
- Added 4 ways to create movies:
- High-quality offline rendering from Vuo Editor (File > Export > Movie…)
- High-quality offline rendering from the command-line: vuo-export movie
- Realtime recording of a running composition (File > Start Recording)
- Realtime recording controlled by a composition: Save to Movie node
- Added vuo.serial (serial more...
- OS X 10.7 or later