Vuo lets media creators make interactive animations, exhibits, performances, and professional-grade media projects by connecting up simple building blocks. Media creators can use these blocks to manipulate audio input, images, layers, videos, and 2D + 3D graphics, as well as record high-quality video of the results.
Vuo's features include:
- Real-time interaction using audio input, MIDI, OSC, and Art-Net DMX integration, or Kinect and Leap Motion device input
- Sharing visuals with other Mac apps through Syphon
- High-quality video export and interactive recording
- Added example compositions: Make Points along Spline
- Updated example compositions to use the Scale node's new "Limit to Range" port instead of Scale plus a Limit to Range node.
- Added nodes: Make Points along Spline (Thanks to @George_Toledo for requesting this!)
- Added Hap codec support to Play Movie, Decode Movie Image, and Get Movie Info. (Thanks to
- OS X 10.8 or later