Often, binary content comes in the form of sets of many files that together form a "rar" archive. MacPAR deLuxe assist you in combining these files after the download finishes.
- It verifies that the file set is complete, and all files are undamaged. MacPAR deLuxe can recover missing information by processing so called "par" and "par2" files.
- After the verification step, MacPAR deLuxe unpacks the data. If possible with its built-in
- This version requires OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) or later.
- The application now processes archives created with rar version 5.
- Each finished unrar (both successful and unsuccessful) is reported in the notification center.
- Removed the option to automatically show the unrar result in the Finder; this is now accomplished by clicking the notification.
- If a
- OS X 10.9 or later