SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site's HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can "localize" the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- Added Patterns table to the Webpage settings.
- Improved handling of invalid relative URLs.
- Prevented creation of invisible files and folders.
- Fixed a problem truncating paths that do not have a file extension.
- Simplified paths for certain file types.
- Improved handling of
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Downloads for earlier OS's in Related Links (donationware)