SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site's HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can "localize" the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
- Added iCab, deleted Camino, and changed Chrome to Google Chrome in the Source of bookmarks menu in the SiteSucker preferences
- Added the Text Encoding setting and saved all localized files using the detected or specified encoding
- Replaced the '|' character in file paths so that downloaded sites can be viewed on Windows
- Implemented rudimentary undo for the
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Downloads for earlier OS's in Related Links (donationware)