SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site's HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can "localize" the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
SiteSucker is donationware (uncrippled shareware). Pay any amount of money SiteSucker is worth to you or use it more...
- Fixed a bug that prevented some SiteSucker documents from opening.
- Ensured that the minimum and maximum file size limit settings are always enforced.
- Prevented existing files from being downloaded unnecessarily when using web views.
- Improved the way shell scripts are run and the results are processed.
- Allowed a mix of absolute URLs and regular expression more...
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Downloads for earlier OS's in Related Links (donationware)