SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site's HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can "localize" the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
SiteSucker is donationware (uncrippled shareware). Pay any amount of money SiteSucker is worth to you or use it more...
- Improved performance by analyzing HTML files in the background.
- Modified the document format to reduce size and improve performance.
- Fixed some problems detecting the loss of the Internet connection.
- Appended the appropriate file extension to unnamed ("index") files.
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Downloads for earlier OS's in Related Links (donationware)