SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site's HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can "localize" the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
- Fixed some stability and user interface issues.
- Fixed a bug with the Maximum Number of Files setting.
- Fixed a bug with the Pause command that could prevent some files from downloading.
- Replaced WKWebView with WebView to fix problems related to downloading using web views.
- Suppressed display of the invalid certificate alert when the Suppress Login more...
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Downloads for earlier OS's in Related Links (donationware)