SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site's HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can "localize" the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
- Modified the code to prevent SiteSucker from locking up when pausing or stopping.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the HTML Types setting from working correctly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some custom data attributes from being handled correctly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented localization of some URLs returned from a script.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent more...
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Downloads for earlier OS's in Related Links (donationware)