SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site's HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can "localize" the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
- Prevented SiteSucker from trying to download the same URL twice
- Fixed a problem parsing meta-refresh URLs that contain whitespace
- Prevented downloading the robots.txt file if it already exists
- Downloaded the robots.txt file for URLs that were redirected
- Added support for the action attribute in the form tag
- Improved the logging of
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Downloads for earlier OS's in Related Links (donationware)