MathMagic Pro for InDesign is an equation editor mainly for use with Adobe InDesign software in editing any mathematical expressions and symbols with WYSIWYG interface and various powerful features. It lets you write or edit equations right inside the InDesign documents without going through export/import. The superior quality and productivity of MathMagic was accepted by many DTP professionals around the world.
- [Added] 3 new Variables added to the vertical Fence type: Up-Arrow, Down-Arrow, Up-Down-Arrow
- [Changed] Default Alignment option is changed to "Align =<..." from "Align Left"
- [Changed] LaTeX exporting does not add "mathrm" for non-Variable components
- [Fixed] Frame box was saved in red color when saving in SVG format
- [Fixed] "Not
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Adobe InDesign CS3 or later