Blatner Tools is a suite of 12 productivity plug-ins designed by David Blatner and developed by DTP Tools.
Blatner Tools includes too many features to list here, but here are some of the most important functions:
- Analyze documents to automatically create and apply character and paragraph styles
- Find Color lets you find colors -- even spot colors inside placed graphics!
- An Extras menu provides quick access to scripts
- Compare Styles shows how two or more styles are different
- Remove Local Formatting can strip unwanted text formatting out of an entire document
- History Lite offers an easy to use Undo/Redo panel
- AutoPage lets text frames extend and auto-thread to new pages to avoid overset text
- Text Controls gives you powerful tools for fast and precise text formatting
- You can apply any keyboard shortcut you want to layers, styles, and even color swatches!
- One-click formatting for professional looking fractions.
- Live "quality assurance" finds common typographic and document errors.