Starry Night Pro has everything the experienced astronomy enthusiast needs to explore the universe.
- Enhanced observation planner lets you create detailed lists of targets for an observing session
- New observation logs allow you to store notes, times, sky conditions, equipment used, and even images on targets
- Equipment list allows you to store all scopes, eyepieces, binoculars, and accessories
- LiveSky panel lets you see up-to-date images of the Sun and Earth from ground and space-based observatories
- Navigate and open your saved Starry Night files easily more...
- Fixed panorama associations with location.
- OSX: Fixed movie creation.
- Fixed eclipse timings. (Now correctly uses Dynamic Time.)
- Orbit node markers no longer oscillate.
- "Select All" and "Add Selections to Observing List" in Sky Objects results contextual menu.
- OSX: Improved startup on OSX 10.11 and/or some OSX systems with NVidia video more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 128 MB OpenGL 1.4-capable graphics