AstroGrav is a full-featured, high-precision solar-system simulator that calculates the gravitational interactions between all astronomical bodies, so that the motions of asteroids and comets are simulated much more accurately than with planetarium applications. The effects of general relativity and radiation pressure can be taken into account, and superb interactive 3D viewing allows you to easily rotate and zoom your view while the solar system evolves.
The AstroGrav software has a huge range of features and viewing options, including views from space or any object, planetarium-style views from any location on
- Added a choice of units to the 'Edit / Date/Time...' and 'Evolve / Evolve To...' commands
- Made improvements to the 'Edit / Import Objects...' command
- Improved the ordering of files in the 'File / Open Recent...' menu
- Corrected faults that could cause the incorrect calculation of distances between objects and minimum orbit intersection distances (MOIDs)
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor