ndCurveMaster is the first and only program to find the ideal equation to allows the auto-fitting of an unlimited number of input variables, for example: y= a0 + a1*x1^(-11) + a2*x3 + a3*x5^3 + a4*[ln(x8)]^3 + a5*[exp(x1*x4)]^(-2) + a6*x1*x8^2 + a7*ln(x2*x6) + a8*x3*x4. It was designed to find optimum nonlinear equations to describe empirical data using only a multiple-regression method, and is the first regression program that offers an overfitting detection option.
ndCurveMaster was tested positive for 500,000 cases and 10 variables.
- Auto-fitting of an unlimited number of input variables: x1, x2, x3,..., xn and their combinations: x1*x2, x1*x3, x2*x3,...,x1*x3*x3,..., x(n-2)* x(n-1)*xn
- Detect and prevent overfitting
- Optimized to work with large amounts of data
- Unlimited multivariate
- Heuristic techniques for curve fitting:
- User may repeatedly add new equations to any model from ranking list
- User can start stepwise regression procedure with backward elimination the least significant variables of any model from ranking list
- Built-in set includes 120 array of nonlinear equations
- Powerful and easy to use
- Full statistical analysis
- Stepwise regression with backward elimination
- History and ranking of results
- Copy or save to CSV file options
- Any value of significance level alpha