Scherlokk is a low-level file-search utility built for precise search of every file which meets the search criteria. It does not matter if the searched file is hidden or system. The file does not even need to be indexed by OS X to be found by Scherlokk. Specify the kind of a searched file(s) (music, movie, picture, etc.) or some of the file attributes (size, date, etc.). For documents or data files, content can be specified.
- added folder tree view
- storing last searched file names, file contents, folders
- file kind filter moved to search options
- preference window
- Scherlokk Helper added to the system status bar
- ability to switch between Scherlokk and system fonts
- automatically check for update (can be turned off in the Preferences)