Scherlokk is a low-level file-search utility built for precise search of every file which meets the search criteria. It does not matter if the searched file is hidden or system. The file does not even need to be indexed by OS X to be found by Scherlokk. Specify the kind of a searched file(s) (music, movie, picture, etc.) or some of the file attributes (size, date, etc.). For documents or data files, content can be specified.
- User interface redesigned
- Find result shows pictures contents instead of a generic picture icon
- Browser column custom color indicating search constrain
- iScherlokk Helper can be closed from within the Preference window now
- Scherlokk Helper added to the system status bar
- Hierarchical view drag and drop bug fixed
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite compatibility