Quickly identify channel conflicts, signal overlapping, or configuration problems that may be affecting the connectivity and performance of your home or office wireless network.
Get an insight into the network details: name (SSID), MAC address (BSSID), device manufacturer, signal strength (RSSI), noise, channel, band, security configuration, supported data rates, and much more.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface.
- Graphical visualization of the WiFi environment.
- Works with 802.11a, b, g, and n wireless networks. more...
- Fixed incorrect conversion from dBm to % for extremely high RSSI values.
- Fixed error that causes previous used filter to reappear at every launch of the app.
- Fixed incorrect data rate information for 802.11ac networks configured with 40 MHz channel widths.
- Updated vendors database.
- OS X 10.6 or later