NetSpot Pro is a simple and accessible wireless survey tool for Mac users, which allows collecting, visualizing and analyzing Wi-Fi data using any MacBook.
NetSpot Pro can visualize your wireless network by building a visual Wi-Fi map. It will let you see dead zones without coverage and place hotspots (Access Points) correctly. Using the visualized map of collected wireless data you will also see channels' load and will be able to decide how to optimize your Wi-Fi site better.
NetSpot Pro is a powerful analyzer of Wi-Fi coverage. Just in a couple of clicks you can load your area map, point your location on more...
- Option to export only the surveyed part of the map
- AP indicators in 3 new sizes
- Easily copy network's name and MAC-address into clipboard
- Adding custom aliases to networks in the sidebar
- Heatmap generation on Retina displays
- Map calibration usability
- Possible more...
- OS X 10.6 or later