Wireshark is one of the world's foremost network protocol analyzers, and is the standard in many parts of the industry. It is the continuation of a project that started in 1998. Hundreds of developers around the world have contributed to it, and it it still under active development.
Wireshark has a rich feature set which includes the following:
- Standard three-pane packet browser
- Multi-platform: Runs on Windows, Linux, OS X, Solaris, FreeBSD, NetBSD, and many others
- Multi-interface: Along with a standard GUI, Wireshark includes TShark, a text-mode analyzer which is useful for remote more...
- wnpa-sec-2015-12 - The LBMR dissector could go into an infinite loop.
- wnpa-sec-2015-13 - The WebSocket dissector could recurse excessively.
- wnpa-sec-2015-14 - The WCP dissector could crash while decompressing data.
- wnpa-sec-2015-15 - The X11 dissector could leak memory.
- wnpa-sec-2015-16 - The packet reassembly code could more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- X11 or XQuartz