Wireshark is one of the world's foremost network protocol analyzers, and is the standard in many parts of the industry. It is the continuation of a project that started in 1998. Hundreds of developers around the world have contributed to it, and it it still under active development.
Wireshark has a rich feature set which includes the following:
- Standard three-pane packet browser
- Multi-platform: Runs on Windows, Linux, OS X, Solaris, FreeBSD, NetBSD, and many others
- Multi-interface: Along with a standard GUI, Wireshark includes TShark, a text-mode analyzer which is useful for remote more...
- wnpa-sec-2015-01 - The WCCP dissector could crash.
- wnpa-sec-2015-02 - The LPP dissector could crash.
- wnpa-sec-2015-03 - The DEC DNA Routing Protocol dissector could crash.
- wnpa-sec-2015-04 - The SMTP dissector could crash.
- wnpa-sec-2015-05 - Wireshark could crash while decypting TLS/SSL sessions.
- OS X 10.6 or later