IceFloorIceFloor is a free and open source graphic interface for the OS X built-in PF network firewall.
- IceFloor is group based. Create groups and assign addresses, services and parameters to pass or block connections
- makes use of its own set of PF configuration files; default OS X PF configuration files in /etc are not modified by IceFloor
- start with IceFloor Wizard to create a basic PF configuration in a few mouse clicks
- use IceFloor interface to set up very complex and customized PF rulesets
- manage inbound and outbound connections with filtering and bandwidth rules for more...
- Boot scripts bug fixed. Now pf is enabled after system reboot
- Now compatible with OS X 10.10 Yosemite DP1
- Minor bug fixes
- To update from IceFloor 2.0, please backup your IceFloor configuration, uninstall IceFloor 2.0, and install IceFloor 2.0.x, then re-import your configuration and start PF.
- OS X 10.7 or later