Little Snitch gives you control over your private outgoing data.
Track background activity
As soon as your computer connects to the Internet, applications often have permission to send any information wherever they need to. Little Snitch takes note of this activity and allows you to decide for yourself what happens with this data.
Control your network
Choose to allow or deny connections, or define a rule how to handle similar, future connection attempts. Little Snitch runs inconspicuously in the background and it can even detect network-related activity of viruses, more...
- Fixed a bug causing Little Snitch Uninstaller to crash
- Fixed an incompatibility of the Little Snitch Installer with some older OS X versions.
- Fixed a memory leak in Little Snitch Configuration.
- Fixed a crash in Little Snitch Configuration that could occur when creating a Diagnostics Report.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Connection Alert to more...
- OS X 10.8 or later