Track background activityAs soon as your computer connects to the Internet, applications often have permission to send any information wherever they need to. Little Snitch takes note of this activity and allows you to decide for yourself what happens with this data.
Control your networkChoose to allow or deny connections, or define a rule how to handle similar, future connection attempts. Little Snitch runs inconspicuously in the background and it can even detect network-related activity of viruses, trojans, and more...
Little Snitch 3.3.4
- Removed leftover Network Monitor logging message.
- Improved OpenVPN support.
- Improved AFP and SMB support.
- Fixed: Network Monitor now displays correct TCP connection state.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- OS X 10.6.8 or later