LanScan is a free, simple, and effective network scanner that discovers all active devices on your local-area network.
- Auto-detection of configured interfaces: Airport, Ethernet, virtual interfaces, PPP, etc.
- Scan the full IP-range with ARP packets
- For each device found, display the IP address, MAC address, and vendor associated
- No limitation on the number of devices found!
- Scan public networks, not only the local one: Internet, HTTP servers, VPN networks ...
- Export results in CSV files in a custom folder
- Total rewrite of the scanner code: consumes x8 times less CPU and x10 times less memory on each scan
- Total rewrite of LanScan hostname resolution code, now fully asynchronous
- Display order of hostnames if several are more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software