Network Radar is an easy-to-use network discovery and management tool that will allow you to retrieve detailed information on network devices.
- Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices (see below)
- Run useful Network Tools (see below)
- Use the Monitoring function and get notified when the reachability of a device changes
- Simply connect to a device by double-clicking it on the list (Quick Connect)
- Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
- Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic more...
- You can now set the default SSH application in the preferences.
- Updated vendor database.
- Slightly updated user interface.
- Sometimes the monitoring list did not update.
- Adding a column to the host list sometimes crashed the application.
- You can no longer edit a host's log.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Network connection