Network Radar is an easy-to-use network discovery and management tool that will allow you to retrieve detailed information on network devices.
- Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices (see below)
- Run useful Network Tools (see below)
- Use the Monitoring function and get notified when the reachability of a device changes
- Simply connect to a device by double-clicking it on the list (Quick Connect)
- Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
- Use the simple rules / actions system more...
- NEW: Scans are a little faster now.
- NEW: Further improved interface for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- NEW: You can now easily already used SSH credentials to hosts.
- NEW: New rules action: Set a function name.
- NEW: Add a host to Remote Wake Up (Requires Remote Wake Up version 1.1.0 or later)
- NEW: Delete all scans at once.
- FIX: Changing the more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Network connection