Network Radar is an easy-to-use network discovery and management tool that will allow you to retrieve detailed information on network devices.
- Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices (see below)
- Run useful Network Tools (see below)
- Use the Monitoring function and get notified when the reachability of a device changes
- Simply connect to a device by double-clicking it on the list (Quick Connect)
- Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
- Use the simple rules / actions more...
Note: The version level of the downloadable demo is 1.1.10. The version available for purchase from the Mac App Store is currently 1.1.11.
- NEW: Contextual menu for the scan list
- NEW: Updated Vendor Database
- FIX: Sometimes Network Radar did not reverse lookup all names
- FIX: In the English localization the name field in the scan info panel did not update
- OS X 10.7 or later