NetSpot can visualize your wireless network by building a visual Wi-Fi map. It will let you see dead zones without coverage and place hotspots (Access Points) correctly. Using the visualized map of collected wireless data you will also see channels' load and will be able to decide how to optimize your Wi-Fi site better.
NetSpot is a powerful analyzer of Wi-Fi coverage. Just in a couple of clicks you can load your area map, point your location on the map and NetSpot more...
- new: the UI raster images have been upscaled, and NetSpot is finally Retina Ready
- new: iperf3 lib updated to the latest version, some related crashes fixed
- new: import and export of project-level AP aliases in CSV
- added "Forget all" option to Aliases Preferences
- default scanning interval is now 10 sec in Discover mode in OS X 10.10 to prevent more...
- OS X 10.6 or later