NetSpot is a simple and accessible wireless survey tool for Mac users, which allows collecting, visualizing and analyzing Wi-Fi data using any MacBook.
NetSpot can visualize your wireless network by building a visual Wi-Fi map. It will let you see dead zones without coverage and place hotspots (Access Points) correctly. Using the visualized map of collected wireless data you will also see channels' load and will be able to decide how to optimize your Wi-Fi site better.
NetSpot is a powerful analyzer of Wi-Fi coverage. Just in a couple of clicks you can load your area map, point your location on the map and more...
- critical fix: crashes caused by incorrect or empty BSSID value
- new: the UI raster images have been upscaled, and NetSpot is finally Retina Ready
- new: iperf3 lib updated to the latest version, some related crashes fixed
- new: import and export of project-level AP aliases in CSV
- added "Forget all" option to Aliases Preferences
- default more...
- OS X 10.6 or later