FileMaker Pro is the tool you use to create a custom app. You also use FileMaker Pro to access your app on a computer. Start by importing data from a spreadsheet or using a built-in Starter app to manage contacts, inventory, meetings, and more. Or even quickly build a new app from the beginning
FileMaker Pro includes a set of advanced tools to help you design and develop custom apps faster and easier. Plus, you’ll get robust analysis capabilities, powerful diagnostic tools, and much more
- Start quickly - Create precisely the app you want using the intuitive graphical interface, flexible design tools, built-in Starter apps, and ready-to-use themes
- Import existing data - Bring your existing data into a FileMaker app. Import data types such as .CSV, Tab, XML, ODBC, and Microsoft Excel files
- Built-in reporting tools - Easily make summary reports, colorful charts, and executive dashboards using built-in reporting and charting tools. Save your information in popular Excel and PDF formats
- Out-of-the-box security - Centralize your information and safely access data using proven encryption standards. Manage group or individual user privileges - even for a single field
- Share with your team - Create custom apps that work together seamlessly across iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the web. Securely share your app with others using FileMaker Cloud or FileMaker Server. Learn more
- Integrate with other programs - Connect with other popular apps and web services through powerful REST APIs. And create live, 2-way connections with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and IBM DB2 data sources
- Script Debugger - Instantly pinpoint problem areas in scripts and Script Triggers directly in the Script Workspace. Turn off Script Triggers when debugging to fine tune the troubleshooting process.
- Data Viewer - Monitor fields, variables, and calculations while troubleshooting.
- Database Encryption - Enable AES 256-bit encryption to protect data on FileMaker Cloud, FileMaker Server, or on a FileMaker client.
- Custom Menus - Create, change, or delete specific menu items or entire menu sets.
- Custom Functions - Build your own functions and copy, paste, or import them into any FileMaker file.
- Database Design Report - Run comprehensive reports on all elements of your database schema.
- Kiosk mode - Build applications where all menus are hidden.
Note: The price is based off of a yearly subscription. More information here