Direct Mail is an easy-to-use, fully-featured email marketing app purpose-built for OS X. It lets you create and send great looking email campaigns.
Start your newsletter by selecting from a gallery of professionally-designed templates, then customize to your heart's content. Design Tests let you see how your email looks in a wide variety of email clients, including live mobile previews sent to your iPhone or iPad. You'll love not having to hassle with a slow, clunky, web-based editor.
When you're ready to send, rely on Direct Mail's built-in email service to deliver your message in a flash. Campaign reports more...
- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect merging of conditionals or merge-tags
- Improved the import interface to show how file/worksheet contents will be mapped to address fields
- Improved support for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Added support for new gTLDs
- Other bug fixes and improvements
- OS X 10.7.4 or later