Direct Mail is an easy-to-use, fully-featured email marketing app purpose-built for OS X. It lets you create and send great looking email campaigns.
Start your newsletter by selecting from a gallery of professionally-designed templates, then customize to your heart's content. Design Tests let you see how your email looks in a wide variety of email clients, including live mobile previews sent to your iPhone or iPad. You'll love not having to hassle with a slow, clunky, web-based editor. When you're ready to send, rely on Direct Mail's built-in email service to deliver your message in a flash. Campaign reports show
- Improved compatibility with the forthcoming macOS 10.12.2 update
- Improved cloud syncing performance
- Improved compatibility with templates that use Microsoft conditional comments
- "Open from Cloud" window now shows local uploads that are still in progress
- Fixed issue relating to importing CSV files with non-standard text encodings
- OS X 10.7.4 or later