Developer website: R Charles Flickinger
Corona is a full general-ledger accounting tool, yet still retains its "simple check register" appeal and price. Corona features "drag-and-drop" accounting, on-the-fly account creation, and one-click reconcilement.
- On-the-fly account creation
- Journal selector for entry forms
- Pop-up selectors minimize typing
- Drag-and-drop transaction entry
- Single-click bank reconciling
- Dynamic inventory creates itself
- Drag-and-drop inventory items
- Folios for charges and billing
- Query List recalls recent queries
- Exportable queries and reports
- Check register
- Bank reconcilement
- Unpaid bills file
- Check printing drawer
- Address index
- Invoicing and receivables
- Purchasing and payables
- General form entry
- Payroll and quarterlies
- Financial statements
- Subsidiary ledger reports
- An error was discovered and fixed that caused the software to stop working when an invoice panel’s line item was opened for editing.
- A red "Close" button was added to the check printing panel.
- Reopened error handling code for softer landings.
- Improved invoices and purchases calculation.
- OS X 10.7.3 or later