Developer website: Tunabelly Software
Bill Boss is a powerful-yet-simple app for keeping track of upcoming (and overdue) bills, payment history and notes. Imagine being able to easily see all the bills that need to be paid this month, along with a total amount - an amazing tool for budgeting.
- Notifications on your Mac when a bill payment is upcoming, or if there are past bills that are overdue
- Add unlimited bills, including recurring ones, from weekly all the way to yearly
- Use the always available menu-bar icon to quickly see the list of bills, sorted by Overdue, Due Soon, and Future
- Syncs with iCloud so no matter which Mac you're on, your bills and payments are there; add a bill at home, go to work and see it there
- Export payment history as CSV file to import into other financial software
- Support for macOS 10.14 Mojave including the system Dark Mode.
- Added Internet Access Policy for Little Snitch that describes every Internet connection Bill Boss will possibly make.
- Added support for bills with variable amounts (ex: most utilities). When the bill is moved to the next due date, it will allow the next amount to be set when it's known.
- Added dedicated delete and edit buttons for both bills and payments.
- Added ability to use negative amounts for bills and option to not show notifications for them.
- Added option to not move a bill to the next due date when adding a payment.
- Notifications are now grouped together if there's more than 2 for a type (overdue, due soon and next amount pending).
- Added search field to Payments so they can be filtered by name.
- Payments can now be edited.
- Changed action in due soon / overdue notifications from View -> Paid for convenience. Clicking on the notification will still open the window and highlight the bill.
- Issue where bills could be duplicated when switching the cloud sync provider.
- Issue where the bill & payments sheets were resizable.
- Issue where the exported payments CSV file would be corrupted if there was a comma in a bill name.
- Issue where the status menu wouldn't update immediately after adding or changing a bill.
- OS X 10.11 or later