Freckle allows you to access timers from your menu bar with one click or one quick keyboard shortcut.
- Completely mouse-free use with global keyboard shortcut and in-app shortcuts (of course you can use your mouse or trackpad as well)
- Closing the window with Esc bumps you right back into the app you've worked in before calling up Freckle
- Search for projects by starting to type any search term
- Automatically syncs with Freckle when you pause, switch projects, or log time in the web app or in the mobile app--no reloading necessary
- Anything you enter as notes will be synced with the Freckle servers so it's securely backed up; you can even switch computers and it will still be there
- Works great with multiple screens, spaces, and even within full-screen apps
- Detects when you're offline
- Optionally launch Freckle when you log in so it's always started and ready for you
Note: requires a paid account with Freckle Time Tracking.