Developer website: Static Z Software
Sound Control lets users use a software volume mixer. Sound Control enables users to easily and quickly change app volumes as well as selectively apply a system-wide EQ to app audio. Sound Control does this by adding a software mixer to the menu bar of your Mac. In addition to the volume mixer, Sound Control also adds a software EQ to your audio output allowing users to easily tailor the sound of their Mac's audio to their specific taste or to properly calibrate to the frequency response of their speakers.
- Per-app volume control, including mute
- System-wide EQ with 10 or 31 bands
- Easy control via menu bar item or hotkeys
- Add software and keyboard control to HDMI and other audio devices
- Independently route each app's audio to a different output device
- Volume sliders in the input and output device submenus now respond to system volume changes.
- No longer uses (S) devices on Mojave.
- Routing is back on Mojave.
- No longer shows the Quit warning dialog on restart or logout.
- Fixed a bug on Mojave that caused EQ not to take effect when an app is launched.
- Turning Master EQ off now properly affects apps using the Master EQ.
- EQ settings window can now switch between apps in the title bar.
- OS X 10.11 or later