AudioSwitcher is a menu bar application that gives quick and easy control over AirPlay and other audio devices.
- In addition you can change the volume of any device without having to change your current input / output.
- You can output to multiple devices at the same time.
- You can quickly change the sample rate from the main screen
- Using the preferences screen you can choose to ignore certain devices, set a default start-up input or output device as well as its volume. *
- AudioSwitcher supports any device available to the system: AirPlay, USB, HDMI, Thunderbolt, Bluetooth, more...
- Added button to Preferences screen that will completely reset AudioSwitchers preferences
- OS X 10.7 or later