Developer website: Axosoft, LLC
Note: This download is temporarily unavailable. Selecting download on this page will direct you to the developer's where a download may be found.
GitKraken is a cross-platform Git client with efficiency, elegance, and reliability at its core. It was made for devs, by devs. GitKraken makes Git commands and processes easy, fast, and intuitive. Enjoy a visually appealing experience that requires fewer interactions, allows for more fluid workflows, and provides total functionality.
- Linux users may now notice that there are four builds of GitKraken
- Fedora, CentOS, & RHEL users should utilize the .tar.gz built for Ubuntu LTS 18.04+
- GitKraken will no longer crash on Fedora 28 if a repository that has a SSH remote is opened or cloned
- Resolved an issue that caused the submodule sliding panel to be much more narrow than intended
- Users should now be able to correctly clear out the clone and initialize input fields
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Version Downloads
- 16 Oct 2018
- Intel 64 / OS X