Developer website: Pierre-Olivier Latour
GitUp is a bet to invent a new Git interaction model that lets engineers of all levels work quickly, safely, and without headaches. It's unlike any other Git client out there from the way it’s built (it interacts directly with the Git database on disk), to the way it works (you manipulate the repository graph instead of manipulating commits).
With GitUp, you get a truly efficient Git client for Mac:
- A live and interactive repo graph (edit, reorder, fixup, merge commits…),
- Unlimited undo / redo of almost all operations (even rebases and merges),
- Time Machine like snapshots for 1-click rollbacks to previous repo states,
- Features that don’t even exist natively in Git like a visual commit splitter or a unified reflog browser,
- Instant search across the entire repo including diff contents,
- A ridiculously fast UI, often faster than the command line.
- Updated OpenSSL and libssh2 to latest versions to fix GitHub pushes and pulls over SSH not working anymore
- Also updated SQLite to latest version
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Version Downloads
- 01 Mar 2018
- Intel 64 / OS X