Highfive is an affordable video solution which you can deploy to every conference room and meeting space in your company. Make every meeting happen face-to-face, simply and easily with Highfive. Until now, immersive in-room video conferencing systems have been designed for board rooms, special occasions, and "important people." Highfive changes that and brings video to everyone.
- A versatile video solution - From huddle rooms to board rooms, Highfive’s flexible and scalable video conferencing system delivers a great experience wherever you’re most productive.
- Meet on a TV or take it with you - With a simple swipe or click, move your video call to the TV. If someone else needs the conference room, just move the call to your phone or computer and keep the conversation going.
- Built for many types of rooms - Our in-room video conferencing device works easily in many types of rooms thanks to its wide-angle lens, high-fidelity mic array, and noise-cancelling software. Highfive can focus its mics on the current speaker, up to 30 feet away from the device.
- Beautiful all-in-one device - No need to worry about separate mics, cameras, remotes and cables everywhere. Highfive has everything you need for uncomplicated video meetings.
- Simplified meeting management - Gone are the days of reserving complicated meeting URLs and frustrating pin codes. Simply send a meeting link for your video call - from the Highfive app or your favorite messaging tool.
- Easy, cloud-based deployment - Since Highfive’s video conferencing service is hosted in the cloud, it makes video conferencing accessible anywhere. We offer free automatic updates so you always have the newest software with no additional costs to maintain the system.
Highfive comes in three editions: Essential, at $99 per month, per room, paid annually, which is the published price; other editions include Standard and Professional. Pricing and feature comparisons can be found here.