Lighting Bulb Manager is a native macOS CAD application specialized to examine lighting sources spectral data.
With Lighting Bulb Manager you don’t need to be a specialist.
Import the source and in few seconds you’ll be able to prepare and export a professional and complete lighting report.
- Examine spectral data saved in XML according to IES TM-27-14 or CVS format.
- Graphics of spectra, CIE 1931, CIE 1960 and CIE 1976 colour space.
- Compare two lighting sources spectra and calculate their 'colour distance'.
- You can choose the best source to maximize the colour rendering on Your subjects.
- Is possible to copy and paste to other applications all graphics.
- You can obtain a printable report of your source and of Your sources comparison.
- Imports third part light sources IES TM-27-14 (American standards), CVS.
- Can export to PDF a complete report of the source and of the comparison.
- All graphics can be copied to be exported to other applications.
- Works in (x, y), (u, v) and (u', v') colour space.
- Calculate colour distance from the black body, equivalent colour temperature.
- We offer support via email if you have any kind of problems with our applications
Optimized for macOS
- Lighting Bulb Manager is native CAD application since day 1 for macOS
- Full screen support
- Works well both in Light Mode and Dark Mode
- Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave (requires minimum macOS 10.10)
- Extended PDF User Guide inside with full description and tutorials