ProSync is a powerful file synchronizer with the ability to monitor file changes on your system for highly efficient updates. Yet it remains very simple to use: choose a pair of folders and click a button to start copying. Its orderly file operations queue also make it a perfect tool for large one-time tasks. Interrupt a long task and resume at another time.
- ProSync can be visible on the dock, the menu bar, or both: set this in the Preferences.
- To select a target or source folder, the drive must be mounted in the Finder.
- If an error happened copying a file, double-click on it for more informations.
- One-way or two-way modes
- Run automatically, daily or manually
- Monitor file system for automatic and quick synchronizations
- Specify global and specific filters for accurately selecting candidate files
- Detailed informations on pending, processing and completed operations
- Customizable system notifications
- Support for network shares