Developer website: William Modesitt
Photo GeoTag allows you to geotag JPEG, PNG and TIFF files, or change the existing geotag information. It's a great way to add or correct the GPS properties of any JPEG, PNG or TIFF file! Have a lot of photos with no GPS values? Now you can easily geotag them. Have photos with an incorrect GPS location? Now you can easily correct the GPS location. When you open a JPEG, PNG or TIFF image file with Photo GeoTag, the image and a map are displayed on a single window. If the image has GPS properties, a map pin is placed on the map representing the GPS location. To change the latitude and longitude GPS properties, simply drag the map pin to a new location. To add the latitude and longitude GPS properties, either specify the address, or the latitude and longitude values, or simply shift-click the map and a pin is dropped on the location you clicked. It’s that easy! To update the altitude, click the altitude button. No changes are made to the file until you save your changes. A batch mode is also available for assigning the same location to multiple files.
- change the existing latitude and longitude location of a jpeg, png or tiff geotagged file.
- Add latitude and longitude location values to a JPEG, PNG or TIFF file that has not been geotagged.
- Add or update the altitude to a geotagged JPEG, PNG or TIFF file.
- Import GPX track and waypoint data to help position the image’s location.
- Inspector window shows image metadata.
- Send the location to Apple Maps.
- Image is not recompressed.
- Batch mode for processing multiple files at once.
- Export file metadata.
- Shows satellite view of location and street view if available.
- Export screenshot of map.
- Added "Copy map image" to the Edit menu
- Added Google map tiles to the map menu
- OS X 10.11 or later