HoudahGeo is a one-stop photo geocoding solution for OS X. Export geotags to EXIF, XMP and IPTC. GPS device optional.
Just like a GPS-enabled camera, HoudahGeo records latitude, longitude, and altitude information right to your image data file. Don't have a GPS device? No problem! Just drop a pin on the map where you took your photo and HoudahGeo will tag it with the correct location.
- Remember where you took your photos
- Show friends, family and clients photos pinned to a map
- Geotag photos of properties you sell, bridges that need repair, etc.
- Use geotags to more...
- Enhancement: Offline reverse geocoding using GeoNames data now needs much less disk space
- Enhancement: Altitude lookup is now much faster
- Enhancement: Added reverse geocoding using the Open Cage service
- Enhancement: Updated to the latest production release of exiftool
- Bug fix: Quick Look image preview did not follow selection
- Bug fix: more...
- OS X 10.8 or later. Tested with OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- A digital camera: point-and-shoot, DSLR, camera phone, etc.
- Optional: GPS track logger
- Optional: iPhone or other GPS-enabled camera