The Screaming Frog SEO Spider is a small desktop program you can install locally on your PC, Mac, or Linux machine which spiders websites’ links, images, CSS, script, and apps from an SEO perspective. It fetches key onsite elements for SEO, presents them in tabs by type, and allows you to filter for common SEO issues, or slice-and-dice the data how you see fit by exporting into Excel. You can view, analyse, and filter the crawl data as it’s gathered and updated continuously in the program’s user interface.
The Screaming Frog SEO Spider allows you to quickly crawl, analyse, and audit a site from an onsite SEO
Note: This application has a subscription price. Listed price is for 1-year subscription.
- Configurable Columns & Ordering
- XML Sitemap & Sitemap Index Crawling
- Improved Custom Extraction - Multiple Values & Functions
- rel="next" and rel="prev" Elements Now Crawled
- Updated SERP Snippet Emulator
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Java 7 or later