Developer website: PeacockMedia
Integrity Plus fills the gap between Integrity, the free no-frills link checker, and Scrutiny, the webmaster tools suite. If you manage more than one site then Integrity Plus allows you to store settings for each site and switch between them. It generates a sitemap in xml and a variety of other formats. it also adds a search box and filter button to help you search your data.
Version 8 is leaner. It displays more information and is more efficient. It's a free upgrade for existing licence holders.
- Scans your site for broken links - as fast and accurate as Integrity
- All the features of the free Integrity
- Manage multiple sites
- Generate a sitemap in XML, DOT, and CSV
- Good XML sitemap options, optionally include images and PDFs, add rules for setting update frequency and priority, or edit these manually
- Search your data
- Archive the pages while scanning with the option to convert them to a browsable archive
- OS X-native for speed and security
- Redesigned lInk inspector
- Puts redirects on a separate tab rather than a pop-up window
- Adds warnings tab, contains details of anything that gives this link an orange 'warning' status
- Traditionally the orange 'warning' status meant redirect(s) but now can include a number of other things
- Adds 'target page' tab, which shows certain target page properties and a button to access Page inspector
- Page inspector
- Adds sortable tables of inbound links and outbound links
- Adds download time and mime type to page inspector
- Adds detection of unclosed comment tag and unclosed script tag, these things are included in 'Warnings'. In future the number of possible things that you can be warned about will grow.
- Adds Warnings into diagnostics window.
- Change to the internal flow. Previously link urls were stored 'unencoded' and 're-encoded' for testing (unicode characters and reserved / unsafe ascii characters). This is fine 99.9% of the time but sometimes this can cause a problem when this unencode/re-encode cycle produces a different result form the url as it originally appeared on the page, and the server doesn't respond to the changed version. This can cause Integrity/Scrutiny to report 404 for a link which works on the page.
- Internal note: entities are still unescaped (") we consider that part of the encoding of the html page
- Link text now searched when using search box and by page view
- Redirect chains included in warnings
- Better handling of redirection from a http or https url to a tel:, mailto: etc. Does not create a warning but cancels the connection and sets the status to 'not checked'. The redirect details can be seen within the link inspector.
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Version Downloads
- 10 Jul 2019
- Intel 64 / OS X