SSH Tunnel allows you to easily manage and precisely control your SSH tunnels. SSH Tunnel is able to remember the SSH login password and save it to OS X's keychain. Furthermore, SSH Tunnel is designed to automatically reconnect when your Mac is waking up from sleep.
- Auto launch when log in OS X
- Can manage multiple SSH tunnels
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember and autofill SSH login passwords in OS X keychain automatically
- Able to manage private keys, and can remember / forget passphrases of private keys more...
- Fix: existing authentication method was reset to "Interactive"
- Fix: potential crash while using remote port forwarding
- Fix: incorrect multi-factor authentication help description
- OS X 10.9 or later