Tunnelblick is a free, open source graphic user interface for OpenVPN on OS X. It provides easy control of OpenVPN client and/or server connections. It comes as a ready-to-use application with all necessary binaries and drivers (including OpenVPN, easy-rsa, and tun/tap drivers). No additional installation is necessary -- just add your configuration and encryption information.
To use Tunnelblick you need access to a VPN server -- your computer is one end of the tunnel and the VPN server is the other end. For more information, see more...
- Identical to 3.6.3 build 4560 except for version and build numbers
- Includes OpenSSL version 1.0.2h
- Fixes a problem causing the 'Add a VPN' window to fail to be closed
- Fixes a problem when updating very old versions of Tunnelblick
- Fixes a problem parsing configurations with inline keys or certificates that are in comments
- OS X 10.6.8 or later