Viscosity is an OpenVPN client for Mac, providing a rich Cocoa user interface for creating, editing, and controlling VPN connections. Viscosity provides a complete OpenVPN solution for OS X 10.5 Leopard, and does not require any additional downloads or software.
With Viscosity and OpenVPN you can securely connect to your home or company network from a remote location, protect your network traffic when using public or wireless networks, access websites with country restrictions, and tunnel through restrictive firewalls and proxy servers to give your computer full Internet access. Viscosity can connect to any VPN
- OpenVPN updated to version 2.3.11
- OpenSSL updated to version 1.0.2h
- Resolves issue where the TUN/TAP drivers may not unload on helper exit
- Resolves rare issue where the client may fail to launch after an update
- Various bug fixes and enhancements
- OS X 10.8 or later