Shimo is the most versatile VPN client for OS X and it enables really everybody to master secure network. It supports more protocols than any other VPN application out there! CiscoVPN, AnyConnect, IPSec, OpenVPN, PPTP/L2TP, Nortel and even SSH connections are no problem for Shimo.
Shimo is able to automate everything around your secure network connections: Establish connections automatically when you change your network location, execute AppleScripts on certain events or get notified about these events. This is just a very small excerpt of Shimo's capabilities. Feel free to download Shimo from our website and get a more...
- Allow per-account IPSec phase 2 configurations
- Improved identification handling for IPSec accounts
- Improved importing/exporting of accounts
- Added manual routing to IPSec accounts
- Allow to configure DNS handling for accounts
- Added more configuration options for IPSec accounts
- Updated Cisco Secure Desktop (CSD) script more...
- OS X 10.9 or later