Developer website: CounterPath Corporation
X-Lite for Mac softphone has all standard telephone features, including:
- Call display and Message Waiting Indicator (MWI).
- Speakerphone and Mute.
- Redial, Hold, Do Not Disturb.
- Call history -- list of received, missed, and dialed calls.
- Three-party conferencing.
- Enhanced Features and Functions
- X-Lite for Mac also supports the following features and functions:
- Managed contact list.
- Automatic detection and configuration of audio and video devices.
- Acoustic echo cancellation, automatic gain control, voice activity detection.
- Support for the following audio codecs:
- Broadvoice-32, Broadvoice-32 FEC, DVI4, DVI4 Wideband, G.711aLaw, G.711uLaw, GSM, iLBC, L16
- PCM Wideband, Speex, Speex FEC, Speex Wideband, Speex Wideband FEC.
- Support for the following video codecs:
- H.263, H.263+ 1998.
- Automatic selection of the best codec based on the other party’s capability, the available bandwidth, and
- network conditions. X-Lite switches the codec within a call in response to changing network conditions.
- Compliance to 3261 SIP standard.
- STUN and ICE NAT traversal.
- Support for DTMF (RFC 2833, inband DTMF).
- SoftPhone.com Features
- If you have a SoftPhone.com account, the following features are also available:
- Presence via your SoftPhone.com account. You can see the presence of any contact who also has a
- SoftPhone.com account.
- IM via your SoftPhone.com account. You can send IMs to any contact who has a SoftPhone.com account.
- For more information on SoftPhone.com and its features, see www.softphone.com.
- This version contains improvements to the overall stability and performance of X-Lite and miscellaneous bug fixes.
- OS X 10.11 or later