myPoint Light S is a helpful cursor locator.
Modern computers with multiple high resolution displays present us with the "where is my mouse" problem. myPoint solves it using three different techniques - a momentary or permanent mouse locator, a crosshair and a permanent mouse halo.
- Momentary mouse locator is a visual effect active up to few seconds. It can be an animated or static ring.
- Permanent mouse locator is a static ring only.
- Crosshair displays two lines across the mouse position.
- Permanent mouse halo highlights the mouse cursor using an image shown around it. A free more...
- New locator activation events:
- Show on mouse click
- Show on mouse drag
- Performance optimization
- OS X 10.7 or later