FreeFileSync is a free backup software that helps you to compare and synchronize files and folders on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. It is designed to save your time setting up and running backup jobs while having nice visual feedback along the way.
- Detect moved and renamed files and folders
- Copy locked files (Volume Shadow Copy Service)
- Detect conflicts and propagate deletions
- Binary file comparison
- Configure handling of Symbolic Links
- Automate sync as a batch job
- Process multiple folder pairs
- Comprehensive and more...
- Support synchronization with SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol)
- Detailed error reporting when checking folder existence
- Synchronize MTP devices with no modification time support
- Set focus to comparison button on startup
- Fixed transactional stream clean up error if target file already existing
- Fixed incomplete input stream clean up on fadvise more...
- OS X 10.7 or later