LilyView is a lightweight, mutli-touch-friendly image viewer that's handy and doesn't get in your way.
- Lightweight: There's no image library to load, you just browse images in a folder.
- Chromeless: No controls are visible until they are really necessary.
- Multi-touch friendly: You can literally touch the image when using a trackpad, but LilyView works just fine with keyboard and mouse.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later.
- Updated, modern look and feel
- Added compatibility with macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Changed the image sorting order, now simply alphabetically by name
- Fixed bug: animated GIFs played too slow
- Fixed bug: Philips Hue lights stopped working after an update of the Hue API
- Fixed bug: trackpad
- OS X 10.8 or later