TypeMetal is an HTML-enabled text editor. Both a handy HTML notepad and a serious, structured writing tool, TypeMetal is designed to help you produce modern, semantic, streamlined HTML with ease and agility.
TypeMetal was designed for HTML5, and can also open, edit, and create these HTML document types:
- XHTML 1.1
- XHTML 1.0 (Strict and Transitional)
- HTML 4.01 (Strict and Transitional)
- Critical fix for WordPress.com users: Use HTTPS transport, as now required.
- Fixed an exception in resource cache URL manipulation, that could cause WordPress syncs to get stuck.
- Fixed "href" URL edits not sticking when "Show URL suggestions automatically" is unchecked.
- When there's no URL on the pasteboard, don't autofill a created "a" (hyperlink) element's more...
- OS X 10.8 or later