BandMaster is a phenomenal tool for improvising musicians of all genres. In essence, it emulates a backing band consisting of bass, drums, and piano on the computer. Using BandMaster couldn't be any easier. Opening an existing song or picking a template for a new one is all that is needed to get started. Settings for count-in, speed, and number of choruses are readily available in the main window, and a familiar set of buttons for play, stop, and pause handles the rest.
- supports all common chords
- American and European chord notation
- chord analysis
- global more...
- Added improved support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Fixed a potential issue with multi-file email import
- 6/8 meters can now be copied to clipboard for export
- Help menus were updated
- OS X 10.9 or later