Sound Siphon makes your Mac’s audio output available as an audio input device. It allows you to send audio from one application to another, where it can be processed, streamed, or recorded. It's as simple as selecting a microphone in your favorite app. Sound Siphon works with Core Audio to provide this capability to all of your audio apps. As such, it easily integrates into any existing audio-production environment.
- Capture all of your Mac's audio
- Capture specific application audio
- Independently adjust the levels of each application
- Capture application audio
Note: Sound Siphon 2 is a free upgrade for those who have already purchased Sound Siphon 1.x.
- Per-app volume and EQ have been removed from Sound Siphon; install Sound Control for these features
- Sound Siphon and Sound Control now coexist
- OS X 10.9 or later