Sound Siphon makes your Mac’s audio output available as an audio input device. It allows you to send audio from one application to another, where it can be processed, streamed, or recorded. It's as simple as selecting a microphone in your favorite app. Sound Siphon works with Core Audio to provide this capability to all of your audio apps. As such, it easily integrates into any existing audio-production environment.
- Capture all of your Mac's audio
- Capture specific application audio
- Independently adjust the levels of each application
- Capture application audio more...
- Can now select output from the menu bar
- Now prefers the last device that was selected by the user
- Per-app volume control now works more reliably
- Per-app volume apps can now be inclusive or exclusive
- Added optional software volume for System Output
- Some minor internal changes to support public API
- OS X 10.9 or later