Sound Siphon makes your Mac’s audio output available as an audio input device. It allows you to send audio from one application to another, where it can be processed, streamed, or recorded. It's as simple as selecting a microphone in your favorite app. Sound Siphon works with Core Audio to provide this capability to all of your audio apps. As such, it easily integrates into any existing audio-production environment.
- Capture all of your Mac's audio
- Capture specific application audio
- Independently adjust the levels of each application
- Capture application audio
Note: Sound Siphon 2 is a free upgrade for those that have already purchased Sound Siphon 1.x.
- Fixed an issue capturing audio from some java apps, including Blackboard Collaborate.
- All volumes now use a logarithmic curve instead of linear.
- Fixed an issue that caused aggregate devices to pile up.
- Added an option (with warning) to
- OS X 10.9 or later